There are a few reasons why your blog might be getting rejected from Adsense. Here are 6 of the most common reasons:
- Your blog does not have enough content. In order to be approved for Adsense, your blog must have at least 50 articles. If you’re just starting out, you may not have enough content to get approved. Adsense requires that you have at least a certain amount of content on your site before they’ll even consider you. So if you’re just starting out, focus on creating high-quality content and building up your site before you apply for Adsense.
- Your blog is not well-designed. Adsense can be particular about the look and feel of your blog, so make sure it is pleasing to the eye.
- You have not been blogging for very long. Adsense requires that you have been blogging for at least 6 months before you can apply.
- You have not been consistent with your blogging. Adsense likes to see consistency, so if you have gaps in your posting history, this could be a reason for rejection.
- Your blog is not in English. Ad
6 .use a real domain.