On a mobile phone, the best option to gmail login using another account is through an app. Gmail is pre-installed on practically all Android smartphones, and iPhone users can get it from the App Store.
How can I log in to Gmail using a different account?
– Start the program to log into Gmail as a different user.
– Choose ‘Add another account’ from the circular profile symbol in the top right corner.
– You may add accounts from Google, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo, and other services.
– If you’re using an Android phone, you’ll need to confirm that it’s you.
– Then, enter your email address and password.
– Press the ‘Next’ button.
– In Gmail, you’ll now be logged in as many users.
Detailed instructions at https://www.just4dummies.com/gmail-login