Under YouTube Premium is just a paid subscription service where users get plenty of additional benefits on YouTube features such as ads-free videos, downloading facilities, and many more. If you are a YouTube premium member and your YouTube premium not working. Then, follow the below-solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Update YouTube Application:
- Go to the play store/Apple store.
- Under the search box, type YouTube.
- Press the update button. (If it is visible there)
- Then, check the YouTube paid subscription.
Solution 2: Check Blocked YouTube cookies:
- Open web browser (Google chrome) and go to the menu.
- Then, choose settings and select ‘Privacy & Security’
- Under the permission option, choose ‘Cookies & site date’
- Finally, clear all the cookies and tap on the close.
Solution 3: Check credit or debit card issue:
- Check the validity of the card.
- Try different payment option.
- Type correct digits.
Therefore, you can easily fix your YouTube premium not working issue using above-presented solutions.