Printers act as one of the most important allotment of any set up. Mostly everything today is online but still places like offices and even other sectors do require printed materials to get work in order and for passing and exchanging the communication and documents. There are multiple printer brands available in the market but HP has always been the one of the most trusted and popular choices. HP printers are known for high speed and quality printing documents. If you use printer on a regular basis, you must know how to change ink in HP printer. The process is not very complicated and can be carried out easily. Before you replace the ink cartridges. Make sure you get the ink which is compatible with your printer. It is advised that you buy the same brand ink as your printer. It consumes less ink and is cost effective. Let’s have a look at the steps to change the ink cartridges.
Steps to replace Ink cartridges:
First, you need to check the ink levels in your printer. There must be an ink icon on your printer control panel. Tap on the icon to know the status of ink levels.
- Switch on your printer and lift the top cover.
- The cartridge will automatically move to the centre.
- Gently push the tab on the front cartridge and lift it up to remove the old ink cartridge.
- The cartridge will pop out and you can carefully remove it.
- Take out the new cartridge from its packet. Make sure you do not touch the ink with your bare hands.
- Slide the new cartridge in the empty slot.
- The colors on the marker of the print head should match the ink cartridge.
- You will hear them click when all the ink cartridges would be in place. Close the printer lid carefully.
Always make a test print after you replace the ink cartridges in your printer. Now, if you want to start making prints. It is necessary that your printer Wi-Fi should be connected. Here’s how to connect Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi. HP Deskjet is a wireless printer. You can establish a connection between your printer and Wi-Fi through the WPS method.
Steps to connect printer and Wi-Fi.
- Place the printer within the Wi-Fi range.
- Then, press the WPS button on your printer.
- Press the WPS button on your router within next two minutes.
- The devices will begin establishing a connection.
- When the lights on the router and printer stops flickering, it indicates that the printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi.
The important requirement for HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup is that the printer and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Another method is using the wireless set up wizard. Go to the printer settings and chose your network. Click in HP wireless setup Wizard option and enter the credentials. The printer and router will be connected.