Can I request a refund if I have money left in my promo code after canceling my account?

You can request a refund if you have money left in your promo code after canceling your account.However, you will need to ask you them in advance if they will be able to process your refund request.If you have a promo code, you may be able to request a refund by contacting the service directly.You will need to contact the service you are using to cancel your account and ask them if they can refund you the remaining balance.

You should always contact the service before canceling your account, so they can add you to their refund policy and process your refund.If they don’t offer a refund policy or you are unsure if you qualify for it, it may be best to cancel your account and request a refund from your credit card provider.

Leave a Reply