What are the best plugins to use while building a WordPress site???
WordPress Plugins are PHP scripts that extend the functionality of WordPress. They enhance the features of WordPress or add entirely new features to your site. Plugins are often developed by volunteers and are usually free to the public. Plugins are available via the WordPress Plugin Directory.
In WordPress, there are many plugins that will help you to customize the site, add featured images, auto-posting articles, and make them unique.
Also, there are other plugins that will help you to automate the suite to all social media platforms. You can also monetize the site with adfly ad network and in order for you to do that you need to Install an ad inserter plugin to enable functionality.
Here is the best plugin to use while creating a site
- Autospinner and Automatic- both these plugins will help your site to auto-post articles daily and also they will be unique
- Magic thumbnail- this will add featured image to the site
- LiveChat – Best Conversational Marketing Chat Tool and is commonly used in eCommerce websites
- File manager- to help you reset your theme and also WordPress
- WP-Optimize – Best WordPress Database Cleanup Plugin
These are just a few of the best plugins but there are many other plugins to use.
In order for you to use the plugins you have to install the theme and others you have to upload them then you activate and you will be ready to use the plugins.
Also while creating a simple website that uses free hosting and domain, you install a plugin which is Cybersyn and it uses RSS Feed to generate articles when you install this plugin you also install a magic thumbnail to get a featured image to the site.
And for you to automate the blog from the blogger.com platform you will use IFTTT to connect WordPress and blogger