New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cyberquad is alive, new trademark application for the electric ATV
- Slow Teslas everywhere: 24 hours into ‘the FSD button’, what is your Safety Score (Beta)?
- Tesla tells Full Self-Driving beta testers to share ‘selectively’ and ‘a lot of people want them to fail’
- Elon Musk: ‘This will be Tesla’s (TSLA) most intense delivery week ever’
- Polestar is the latest electric car company to go public
- EGEB: Senators call for US solar manufacturing boost with tax credits
- The world’s longest subsea cable will send clean energy from Morocco to the UK
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.