There are a few things you should keep in mind when using a traffic bot without a VPN or proxy. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your bot:
1. Make sure your traffic bot is set up properly. This means having the right IP address, port, and software.
2. Choose a server that is not overloaded. This will help you get the most out of your bot and avoid any issues.
3. Use a different browser for your bot traffic. This will help to keep your bot traffic separate from your regular traffic.
4. Keep an eye on your bot traffic. This will help you to spot any issues and make sure your bot is running smoothly.
5. Be prepared to adjust your settings. Traffic patterns can change, so it’s important to be able to adjust your