Being a successful Youtube vlogger or personality means making good money. But getting to the point where you have enough subscribers, likes, and views, to do that takes time. Not everyone has the freedom to dedicate the necessary investment it takes which is why getting instant subscribers, likes, and views is crucial.
Imagine you start a video and it goes viral. Leaving it up to a complicated algorithm and fate can be concerned. This is the moment to capitalize on your success by bringing more people to your video and inviting them to stick around.
But how do you do that?
It’s simple, follow these 10 tips to gain instant success. They are the best ways to increase Youtube subscribers, views, and likes.
1) Buy Subscribers
The first and the best thing you can do for yourself is to buy Youtube subscribers. You may be thinking what? But this is the first step in gaining and keeping momentum. When you buy YouTube subscribers you are sending out a message to those who don’t already follow you, that your content is of value.
It can take a whopping 22 months, almost two whole years, to get to 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. And since a video will make on average $3-$5 per 1.000 video views, this can be disheartening.
When you buy YouTube subscribers from stormviews, you get a quality product that won’t scam you out of making money.
Here are the benefits to expect from buying YouTube subscribers.
● Signals to unsubscribed users that your content has value worth checking out.
● Allows you to capitalize on making money today, not 12 months from now.
● Trickles down into getting more likes and views.
2) Do More with Subscribers
Once you have bought subscribers you need to keep them engaged. This is no time to sit back and relax. There are several steps that you should be doing immediately after having instant subscribers.
1) Create an original subscribe watermark.
YouTube has given content creators a few great features. One of them is an original watermark that will appear in the bottom corner of a video. It’s tiny which protects your videos but also allows viewers to click it and the subscribe button will automatically come up.
2) Make a personal video
Right after getting all these new subscribers, make a personal video for two reasons. One acknowledging and welcoming your new subscribers will make them feel special. Two, the people who don’t subscribe will want to feel a part of the circle and ultimately will subscribe.
This doesn’t mean making new videos for every subscriber. Do it in groups and get creative.
3) Buy YouTube Views
Once you buy YouTube subscribers and you make some content it’s important that those videos don’t show poor viewing numbers. This metric is something that viewers and potential subscribers will look to when deciding whether or not to watch your video.
When you buy YouTube views it is different from buying subscribers because it falls at a different point in the equation.
One-time viewers can be helpful for viral videos. Viewers who come back time and time again will provide consistency which provides cash flow. These are your subscribers. You won’t add new subscribers however if you don’t have good viewings on your videos.
4) Use Tags and Great Descriptions
While buying YouTube subscribers and views makes your life easier, it doesn’t completely solve the issue. Sometimes fans will look to a video description before even pressing play. If it’s poor quality, then you can bet they will exit.
Using appropriate tags and descriptions allows for the following.
● Users to keyword search your video for relevant information. This allows people who genuinely want to watch your video find it better.
● Viewers can get a better knowledge of what they will watch before going through the effort to play it. Good descriptions lead to people engaging because their time will not be wasted.
● It gives you the chance to demonstrate early on why you are unique compared to your competitors and creates separation in a world of abundant vloggers.
5) Buy YouTube Likes
If people are watching your video but not liking it then it signals just that. People don’t want to make the effort to express they like it because they didn’t like it that much. If you buy Youtube likes you will notice it is a part of the trickle-down effect that tells newbies that people like the content.
Why YouTube likes matter.
The algorithm is more complicated than we are about to discuss. But know that more likes mean your video will climb up the charts which means more exposure to companies that want to advertise with you. That’s why buying YoutTube likes streamlines to more likes and more money.
6) Buy from the Right Companies
None of this matters if you are buying subscribers, views, and likes from the wrong company. Some companies will scam you buying not delivering instant results at all and just take your money.
Here are the best sites to buy real YouTube subscribers from.
3) Social Packages
These top companies will deliver real results in real-time making them the best sites to buy subscribers, views, and likes from.
7) Share Your Content Across Platforms
Nowadays it isn’t enough to just click upload and hope all goes well. Now YouTube personalities who are successful need to share their content across multiple platforms. This allows different generations and types of social media users to access their videos.
The main platform that YouTube vloggers should be sharing their videos to is Instagram. Behind Instagram with the new and upcoming generation, TikTok is the next best thing. But if you want to get all those views then Facebook, Twitters, newsletters, and more need to be considered and used every time you upload a new video
This ensures the most views.
8) Buy into the Algorithm
As with any social media platform, there is an algorithm. The secret algorithm is always very hard to crack but there are tricks to using it to promote your content and get the numbers you need.
Here are some instructions and tips that should be followed to get your YouTube video up the charts.
1) Stay respectful – Like other social media platforms, any brand that posts dangerous information so automatically going to get knocked down. Brand safety has become an enormous trend with making videos so always consider what you are saying and what you are putting out there.
2) Know Your Time – Videos that are too short won’t be able to consistently maintain a relationship with their viewers. However, videos that have a lot of fluff or non-useful content will get slapped quickly too. How much time someone stays on your video is a big part of the algorithm. Make sure you have quality content.
3) Remain Active – How active and how often a content creator uploads video will be heavily considered. Someone who is contributing a lot is going to do well. This is why after buying some of your initial audience it is important to have consistent information and videos.
Collapsing with other content creators and businesses is a great way to gain subscribers. Be authentic and work with brands and people that make sense. Nowadays, everyone loves a world where everyone can get along so play nice and invite your biggest competitors. Share each other’s audiences!
Collaborations can also be used in a few different ways to help your content out.
1) You can team up with a new influencer to showcase your products or brand in exchange for exposure.
2) You can show off someone else’s products for a paid content video.
3) You can ask other brands to share your content in exchange for something else whether it be a review or monetary value.
10) Give Viewers Incentive
Sometimes educational or valuable content is not enough. Viewers may find your videos to be useful one day and not the next. To keep them on their toes it can be incredibly rewarding to give incentives to watch your videos.
Giveaways are the big thing these last couple years because it brings people to your page and usually results in a subscription so they don’t miss the next one. It will cost a little of your own time and money but can result in many likes, comments, and subscribers.
The important thing is to put that in the giveaway descriptions. Something like, “you can win if you tag a friend, like it, and share it.”
This is the ultimate way to engage users.
Go for It
It can be a daunting task to think about buying followers, many questions arise such as, “is it worth it?” or “will people think it’s fake?” The truth is a lot of vloggers need help getting exposure. That’s why going ahead and starting the snowball effect is an important first step.
Don’t wait 22 months to get your foot in the door. You can start small and start now with your first real subscribers bought from a reputable company. After that more and more people will come to your page regarding you with the financial freedom you have been looking for.